Friday, February 12, 2010

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between birth control side effects and pregnancy?

My fiancee is on the pill that give her a period every 2 to 3 month and she started it either last week of september or the first week of october and now shes starting to feel sick. I looked up her symptoms and when I looked up pregnancy signs it sounded like what my fiancee had. Then I looked up birth control side effects and it sounded like the same thing. Could anyone help me tell the difference?Does anyone know how to tell the difference between birth control side effects and pregnancy?
birth control can deceive the body into thinking that it is pregnant. i complained to my mom (a nurse) about it the first time i took it so she told me that it fools the body into thinking you are pregnant. if she has morning sickness then she's pregnant.Does anyone know how to tell the difference between birth control side effects and pregnancy?
You'll know the difference after she pees on that magic stick.
Take an at home pregnancy test! I got morning sickness from Depo Provera and I wasn't pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment