Friday, February 12, 2010

How long after birth control pill did it take you to get pregnant?

I dont want stats that you look up online, I want your experience. How long after the pill did it take you to get pregnant?How long after birth control pill did it take you to get pregnant?
I stopped my pill 2yrs before we got pregnant but we were being careful doing the pull out method cause we were not officially trying yet and that seemed very effective. when we did start trying it took me 3 months cause I didn't know that we can only get pregnant once in a each cycle and I keep missing that day when we would try. I charted my cycle after that using the book below and got pregnant in the first cycle. now have a 3 month old baby girl. I owe everything to that book w/out it I have no doubt I'd still be trying.How long after birth control pill did it take you to get pregnant?
i missed ONE pill mid-cycle. was 3 days late for my period, took a pregnancy test and got a very strong positive.





Now i have a beautiful 3 month old daughter. so i missed 1 birth control pill and now im holding a baby :) good luck!
I took the pill for ten years and I got pregnant within 3 months of stopping.
Going on 9 months - af expected to rear her ugly head in 5 days.
A month!
One month
one week!!
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment