Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I control depression and the urge to harm myself?

Sometimes I suffer from depression and think about self harm. I try to avoid this but it just keeps bothering me. It's even worse when it is late and there is nobody to talk to. What should I do?How do I control depression and the urge to harm myself?
try doing something that keeps you busy. such as writing down whatever pops into your head, drawing (doesn't matter if you're good at it or not), or talk to someone that you trust even if it is late at night, they should be glad that you didn't hurt yourself. this always worked for me. and yeah, you don't want the scars to always be there.How do I control depression and the urge to harm myself?
You really don't want the scars, think about the marks it will leave.
Try asking yourself what sucks about life and then make efforts to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment