Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the advantages and disadvantages of going on birth control?

I mainly need it to get my period regular and decrease the pain of my cramps.


But what else?What are the advantages and disadvantages of going on birth control?
Well I personally cannot take birth control or use condoms *allergic to latex*


Birth control caused a lot of break through bleeding. Awful clots, weight gain light headedness, break outs and mood swings. So it didnt work out for me.





But a lot of people do okay on it. I mean I guess not having to worry about getting pregnant is a plus. Lighter periods, and clear skin for some people.





It just depends. But whatever you do, avoid the depo shot. I havent spoken to one person who didnt gain large amounts of weight with each shot.What are the advantages and disadvantages of going on birth control?
i heard you get bigger boobs? lol but im not sure its true. well an advantage is it will help with your period and such, just watch out once your off it your period will start again..so be on time witht the pill. umm.. you wont get pregnant! =p
Some give you moods swings for awhile.





Some get rid of the mood swings though.

No comments:

Post a Comment