Monday, February 8, 2010

How can I control effectively my positive and negative emotions so that I can be a calmed person most of time?

I consider important to stay calm but sometimes is difficult because of the influence of people, excitement of the moment, etc.





Would be interesting to see suggestions/comments about it.





Thanks in advance for your time.How can I control effectively my positive and negative emotions so that I can be a calmed person most of time?
1. Guess first you should analyze the root cause of the stress that causes you to experience highs and lows.


2. Decide if the root of disfunctional emotion is internal or external or a combination. Then develop an alternate behaviour such as taking a sip of water or pausing for a moment before you respond.


3. Breath when you feel yourself getting excited and it is not functional. Remind yourself to take a step back and view the big picture before deciding how you should contribute to the situation.





Don't know if this helps!How can I control effectively my positive and negative emotions so that I can be a calmed person most of time?
Learn to control it through experience. Realize when you're doing it and try to control it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment