Friday, February 12, 2010

How do i control my weakness for deserts?

I am trying to get fit and i am good at controlling what i eat for the most part but for some reason i can't resist deserts. I don't know how to stop!How do i control my weakness for deserts?
Brush your teeth before you are going to be around a lot of sweets. Sometimes it helps because your mouth is minty and fresh and putting food in it doesn't sound as appealing. Chew on gum. Put pictures of yourself on the fridge- before and after pictures, or pictures of models. Honestly sometimes it helps to even put pictures of really large people on the fridge bc that's a goal your DONT want to set for yourself. Hope this helps.How do i control my weakness for deserts?
i am the same


look up paul mckenna on youtube. he has some good tips for eliminating cravings
oh yeah, the company is called independent achievement productions and she got them off the web
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment