Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I control inventory in my restaurant businss?

The biz is strategically placed near a guaranteed niche of mid income earners. I work far from the restaurant and only get the details in the evening. How do I manage purchases to minimise costs? Can I get a software to track and analyse biz performance?How can I control inventory in my restaurant businss?
This any use?





http://www.businessoftware.com/restauran鈥?/a>





Remember the cost is reclaimable from the VAT man.How can I control inventory in my restaurant businss?
Have you tried using build to lists? Have whom ever you have doing the order use a build to sheet. It is not hard to make one. You can even make one right in the order guide. Tell the person doing your ordering that if they order anything over the build to that it has to be cleared by you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment