Friday, February 12, 2010

What types of symptoms did you experience when you went off birth control pills?

I'm just wondering what is normal and what isn't. I just want to compare mine to others. Like what kind of period did you get? Did your cycle go back to normal?What types of symptoms did you experience when you went off birth control pills?
It took a while but I eventually returned to my own body's normal cycle (normal for me is out of whack). Took a month or so maybe. My mood swings lessened and the zits lessened to.





It depends on the type of birth control pills you were on, how well it reacted with your body, how long you were on it and what is normal for you. If your cycle was abnormal to begin with, it will eventually return to that. It may take a while though.





You may find that your menstrual cramps change, usually they will worsen off the pill. Because of the sudden change in hormones from quitting the pill, you may notice strange spotting (sort of off and on or for a week or more straight), breast tenderness, change in mood affect, change in the feel of your skin and much more.





Give yourself a few weeks to adjust. If you're really alarmed by anything, especially heavy bleeding for more than a week, check with your doctor about it. Quitting the pill can put your body through the ringer, so to speak, but its a wise choice in my opinion.What types of symptoms did you experience when you went off birth control pills?
your cycle doesnt go back to normal for a few months. You might experience more bleeding than normal. Your mood might also change(become emotional, angry, cramps, maybe even headaches). I hope ive helped
NOT REALLY I GOT SO SICK SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM AND GOT AN IUD
My cycle stayed normal - I've been off of the pill for 16 months and still run like clockwork every 28 days. But all the horrible symptoms - sore breasts, heavy flow, cramps, SUPER tired the day before - all came back.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment