Friday, February 12, 2010

What will happen if my gf took plan B and birth control 2 weeks pregnet?

My gf and I had unprotected sex hundre of times, she got prego, and we started planning are future. 2 months into her pregancy she had a miscarrige. so its been 2 weeks since then and we continued to have sex unprotected sex and has yet to have her period. Yesterday she started taking birth control and also a plan B. but she thinks she prego again cause she having the cravinings again.What will happen if my gf took plan B and birth control 2 weeks pregnet?
plan be is only effective within the first 72 hours of havin unprotected sex. birth control hasn't been proven to do anything during pregnancy. and after a miscarriage its very easy to get pregnant again because everything is open and still very fertile down there so yes she is probably pregnant again and i would suggest that u go see a doc soon because i dont kno the effects of plan b during early pregnancy. hope everything works out for u:) hope i helped. and please vote for a best answerWhat will happen if my gf took plan B and birth control 2 weeks pregnet?
If she was already pregnant the Plan B will not do anything. It's good that she is taking birth control again but you need to think ahead next time. I know condoms aren't the best feeling thing in the world but it's better than worrying about a baby on the way. Also, not to say anything bad about either of you but this is from my personal experience. I was with a guy I loved for 3 years and he was the nicest most honest guy ever and when we broke up I found out he cheated on me with at least 3 girls. I was so happy I made im wear a condom the whole 3 years because who knows what I could have caught. You just never know about the other person and you could even have something and not know for a year or more. It's always good to play safe at least until you are ready to make a commitment.
She needs to close her legs. 2 weeks after a miscarriage and you guys are going at it again. It will take longer than 2 weeks for signs, but are you both 100% she had a miscarriage? Because if it was a mistake and she never lost the baby, the plan B and birth control can have some serious effects if anything is actually in there.
I dont know why but I wanna yell at you. Beat it TROLL! Learn to spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment