Monday, February 8, 2010

How do you control your anger when you play videogames?

I'm the only child so I play videogames when I have nothing to do. The only thing is I sometimes I have outbursts of anger when I play sports games. I broke my controller earlier today so I feel really miserable. I don't get mad like this when it comes to real life sports so I'm wondering why I have this problem.How do you control your anger when you play videogames?
I get p.o'd at them sometimes too, but I don't break anything. You just have to remind yourself that it is just a game. It's hard to ';come down'; from your rage when you are sitting in front of a screen. Usually movement can help calm you down.


You will probably feel better if you just remind yourself that you can always start over again, that it's just a game, or find something less frustrating.How do you control your anger when you play videogames?
I don't i just let it out that's what i play Video games buy a new one you ll be fine.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment