Friday, February 12, 2010

How do you control your anger while playing video games?

For example:





You're playing Call of Duty and a player from the other team throws a random grenade and kills you. You respawn. Right when you spawn a sniper from the other team kills you.





Basically its bullshit.





At this point you want to throw your controller, but controllers from Xbox 360's and PS3's cost too much money to break, so how do you control your anger?How do you control your anger while playing video games?
I've broken 2 controllers because I had got angry playing games, I soon learnt that getting angry over computer games isn't worth it.





You should add some 'nice' games into your collection. I play Little Big Planet, it's good, you can help other players complete levels in co-op mode and share things with each other.How do you control your anger while playing video games?
What I do is go into a empty room or a room which it is okay to throw things around hard antry to break a bouncy ball. Its bloody hard to break one and you just smack it around the room as hard as possible TRYING to break it. Also it would be better if the room is sound-proof so you can scream and swear like hell. Lol its just what I do.
I get angry too when playing games, especially FPS like Counter-Strike, Call of Duty etc. I have not yet found a way. Basically what I do is yell ';F THIS'; then turn the system off angrily or exit the game and just go lay down and then go do something else. Then try again later.
Hahahahaha! Same thing happens to me, as soon as i re-spawn one guy shoots me with a LMG and then he kills me, i was like WTF!!!!!, what i recommend is when that happens take a good and deep breath, a kill that Son Of A Fruit
you have an anger problem if you want to throw your controller. stop playing those games, instead play games with fluffy kittens that you have to brush and feed, it will be less stressful.
You don't need to throw your control down just leave the game for a while.
just try again after it and pwn that sniper right in the face (they don't move alot so free target practise if you find him)
Scream. Scream like a banshee, even if it wakes up everyone else in the house.
breathe in then out





if you dont wanna do that then trash talk calms my anger





hulk smash!

No comments:

Post a Comment