Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?

Just a general question. My choice of birth control is Yasmin. I was just wondering what the chances of pregnancy were if the BC pill was the only form of contraceptive being used?


Because I've heard stories, I know the pill isn't 100% safe I just wanted some other opinions on this


Thanks.What are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?
like any other contraceptive thing there is always a chance to get pregnant, there is juts something else did u got a new pet or something?


he's well trained he's following u everywhere!! lolWhat are the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control?
The pill has a 92% rate, when used typically, and a 99.7% rate, when used perfectly.





It's the same with the NuvaRing and the patch.





Depo (the shot) has a 97% typical rate and a 99.7% perfect rate.
I was taking the same one when my husband and I got preggo with our little girl and that was about 2 years ago. I never missed a pill and always had taken them at the same time everyday but still there is always a chance and she is living prof
i was on yasmin when i got pregnant with my son who is a year old now. the doc reckoned the fact i had a tummy bug and was vomiting a week before i got pregnant the pill didn't work.
very slim...like .01 percent chance. But that is if you are taking them correctly, once you miss one pill your chances go up, and Ive heard that some medications can affect the pill as well.
We need to get together so we can test it out. I would sacrifice myself for you, my Brazilian Princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment