Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I expect after I stop taking the birth control pill?

I recently stopped taking the pill after a year and a half. What side effects should I be expecting?What should I expect after I stop taking the birth control pill?
a pregnacy.What should I expect after I stop taking the birth control pill?
If you stop your pills mid-cycle, you will have a period. If you just don't start taking the pill at the end of your period, then nothing. Obviously, pregnancy is a ';side-effect'; of not taking the pill. And, yes, you can get pregnant immediately.
Other than getting pregnant(which could happen almost immediately if caution isn't used) that's mostly it. I know that the longer you use birth control,if you choose 10-20 or 30 years later to get pregnant it can delay your ability to get pregnant or possibly may even cause infertility with prolonged use.

No comments:

Post a Comment