Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I control my unbearable flatulence?

I took my wife out on a date, we were ice skating when it happened. We used to be in a professional ice skating league (where we met). Anyways, we were trying out some old tricks, and as she was sliding under my legs I let out a massive blast in her face.





This happens a lot to me in the worst situations. I have an uncontrollable gas flow. Does anyone know any home remedies? I don't take medicine.





God bless.How can I control my unbearable flatulence?
Perhaps you need to avoid beans, broccoli and a few other flatulence causing foods that you can find in a web search for ';flatulence causing foods';.How can I control my unbearable flatulence?
Look up gas-producing foods and try to avoid them when you know that your wifes head will be under you bum. Seriously, look into dietary changes.
go to the healthfood store and see if you can find a natural medicine for it.
  • short hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment