Friday, February 12, 2010

Can i start birth control even though i dont have my period at the moment?

i'm late and i think its because i was really stressed last week. there's no way im pregnant. and if i do start will i get my period?Can i start birth control even though i dont have my period at the moment?
I started taking mine as soon as I got them. I wasn't on my period either. I don't think you'll get your period if you begin taking them until, of course, you get to your sugar pills. Of course, it's ultimately up to your doctor whether or not you can start right now, especially because you're waiting on a period already.Can i start birth control even though i dont have my period at the moment?
No, I dont think you should.


your dr is really the best person to answer this

No comments:

Post a Comment